RE: Speaking of _Gaia_...

-----Original Message-----
From: owner-dinosaur@usc.edu [mailto:owner-dinosaur@usc.edu]On Behalf Of
Jerry D. Harris
Sent: Monday, January 08, 2001 6:30 AM
To: dinosaur@usc.edu
Subject: Speaking of _Gaia_...

Hi All -

   Well, since Tom brought the subject up:  has anyone here (aside from
authors) received an ordered copy of _Gaia_ 15 yet?  Alternatively, has
anyone managed to get any comments from the publisher about outstanding
orders?  I've still not received mine, and all my e-mails have been
unanswered...

I went so far as to actually write them so I wouldn't miss out on it. No
reply yet. When I get one I'll post what they have to say.
Tracy