First Book for Smart Dino Enthusiast

I have a friend who has newly acquired an interest in
dinosaurs and he'd like to read a book about them.

What in your opinion is the best non-technical book to
get an intelligent person up to speed on the
dinosaurs?  This would need to be a pretty thorough
general survey, but, to reiterate, not technical.

Would the new Scientific American book do the trick?
I haven't seen it yet.  Both of the recent big
encyclopedias would be too technical.

TIA,

=====
Larry

"Catapultam habeo. Nisi Pecuniam omnen mihi dabis ad capul tuum saxum immane
mittam."