Re: First Book for Smart Dino Enthusiast

In a message dated 1/9/01 10:22:14 AM Pacific Standard Time,
majestic_cheese@yahoo.com writes:

<< Would the new Scientific American book do the trick? >>
  Yes, indeed. Because it's a collection of SA articles, it's easy to read
bit by bit and one can skip around. The illustrations are excellent also. I
do rather miss the good old days though. We need a book like the old Life
Magazine volume _The World We Live In_ or _Wonders of Life on Earth_to tell
the updated story of life to the general public. DV.