From: "Sue Houghton" <sue@filmoasis.com>
To: <dinosaur@usc.edu>
Subject: T-Rex Excavations
Date: Mon, 8 Jan 2001 09:33:05 -0800

Dear Sirs:

We are currently producing a show called "Valley of the T-Rex" for
Discovery and I am looking for historical photographs of various T-Rex
excavations- especially the Barnum Brown specimen and the Wankel
specimen.

Would you be able to give any direction on this?
Thank you very much for your time and assistance.

Sue Houghton
FilmOasis
6324 Yucca Street
Hollywood, Ca 90028