Re: First Book for Smart Dino Enthusiast

I have found Fastovsky and Weishampel's book "The Evolution and Extinction
of the Dinosaurs" to be a good introductory text.  It's set up very much
like a textbook and the terms and concepts are usually well explained,
plus there are plenty of pictures and diagrams.

Hope this helps.

Chris