Age of Dinosaurs CD-ROM Ordering Info?

I recommended the following book and CD-ROM as an introduction to cladistic
concepts:

> _The
> >Mistaken Extinction: Dinosaur Evolution and the Origin of Birds_, by
> >Lowell Dingus and Timothy Rowe, Academic Version, ISBN 0-71673-384-6,
> >which includes an instructional CD-ROM called "The Age of Dinosaurs"
> >(credited to
> Timothy Rowe, Kyoko Kishi, John W. Merck, Jr., and Matthew Colbert)

I have received requests for ordering information for the CD-ROM alone (from
those
who purchased the standard book without the CD-ROM).  The CD-ROM identifies
itself
as ISBN 0-7167-3378-1, copyright 1998, published by W. H. Freeman and Company.
If
anyone knows where the CD-ROM is available separately, please post the answer
to the
list, so interested parties may purchase a copy for themselves.

-- Ralph W. Miller III   ralph.miller@alumni.usc.edu