Re: Dinofest Picts.

I attended dinofest, myself and I was a bit surprised at how little cohesion the
whole event had.  The good exhibits were very good (I especially liked the
undersea exhibit and the ceratopsians---I'm a big fan of little plastic
sculptures), but the bad exhibits were really REALLY bad.  What would a person
who doesn't know anything about dinosaurs think seeing, on the one hand,
Czerkas's feathered _Deinonychus_ and that horrible animatronic raptor on the
other?

Dan