Re: Dinofest Picts.

-----Original Message-----
From: Allan Smith <fossilsmith@hotmail.com>
To: dinosaur@egroups.com <dinosaur@egroups.com>; dinosaur@usc.edu
<dinosaur@usc.edu>; rocksandfossils@egroups.com
<rocksandfossils@egroups.com>
Date: Tuesday, January 09, 2001 11:10 AM
Subject: Dinofest Picts.

>I posted a message a couple of days ago about pictures I had taken at
>Dinofest, did the lnk to the pictures work?
>
>Here it is again just in case:
>http://www.TRIUNECOMMUNICATIONS.COM/dinofest/

....Never mind! (just got "computer-savvy" and did a "view source") It`s an
Anurognathus. Which makes sense. At least this pterosaur must have had an
arboreal perch, as it`s diet is interpreted as insectivorous. A cliffside
dwelling, near a large body of water would imply a "breezy" enviornment, not
a proper location for hordes of flying insects.