Re: Bouncing Allosaurs

  Dan Varner wrote:

>You can see animated wireframes of the WWD Allosaurus at:

  http://www.discovery.com/exp/fossilzone/movelegs.html

  and there's a bunch of Big Al stuff at the WWD BBC wesite at:

  http://www.bbc.co.uk/dinosaurs/index.shtml

  This is courtesy of Ed's dinosaur.org site. DV<

Cool, this WWD site answered my previously aked question to the list; "did
they do anything about fixing those somewhat "off" nasal horns that went
clear back over the orbits? (But I suppose with extra horn growth that
wouldn't be out of the realm of possibility.)". It seems they did fix it!

Cheers!

Todd Marshall
www.marshalls-art.com