Dino Kit+update

Just got my first model kit; the Horizon jurassic park "spitter"/dilophosaurus... opened the thing up and am looking at it now. Should be quite fun, something I can handle too...
I passed bio 150;
and am starting bio 260; seen to be doing quite well in it, and my other classes so far.
I didn't get to go to dinofest (Had exams round the week I could have gone), but hopefully there'll be some stuff I can go do this summer...

~Jessica W.