Sexual Dimorphism in Maiasaura (was seasonal day care)

But given the relatively large numbers of Maiasaura specimens, I bet someone is going to figure out how to tell the sexes apart.<
I had the oppertunity to ask Jack Horner about this in the fall, and he said that despite the total amount of material from Maiasaura known, there is actually very little skull material (which is statistically very odd), and this is where most of the evidence for dimorphism in hadrosaurs come from.
Peace,
Rob

Student of Geology
Northern Arizona University