Date: Thu, 11 Jan 2001 17:23:40 -0200
From: Alexander Wilhelm Armin Kellner <kellner@acd.ufrj.br>
To: dinosaur@usc.edu, vrtpaleo@usc.edu
Subject: dinosaurs from Brazil

We have recently published a review of Brazilian dinosaurs:

Kellner, A.W.A & D.A. Campos. 2000. Brief review of dinosaur studies in
Brazil. Anais da Academia Brasileira de Ciencias, 72(4):509-538.

The complete paper - with color illustration - is available at
www.Scielo.br/aabc for those that might be interested.

All the best,

Alexander Kellner
Museu Nacional/UFRJ