Re:JP III Interviews

Sorry about that all. It comes right up on my computer when I hit the link.
TM

>After some struggle,
I was able to find the JP logo on:

http://www.canalplus.fr/cinema/home.asp

That is the address of the actual frame that has the link.

ES

Todd Marshall wrote:

Hello everyone, For those who would be interested about seeing interviews with the cast of JP III plus an interview with Jack Horner, also an interview with Stan Winston that shows the working new animatronics raptor. Go to the French site, CanalPlus at: http://www.canalplus.fr/cinema/hollywood/index.html and hit the JP III logo link. All the interviews are in English! Cheers! Todd Marshallwww.marshalls-art.com

Dinosaur Interplanetary Gazette - When you think of dinosaurs, think of DIG!
http://www.dinosaur.org  mailto:Editor@dinosaur.org
Recommended by National Education Association, Encyclopedia Britannica Internet Guide, Yahoo and Yahooligans Choice, Netscape Site of the Day. Member of The Paleo Ring

A prequel to Teefr by Edward Summer
http://www.dinosaur.org/teefr/bearbob.htm  mailto:Teefr@Juno.Com
A Yahooligans choice.