Re: Sending attachments to the dino list

Just a reminder that attachments are not to be sent to the dinosaur list, as
has happened today.
As has not happened, though some computers may have misunderstood parts of my HTML mail, or parts of the text that are copied from a WinWord 97 file, as an attachment. I have repeatedly (though rarely) received mails from this list which contained the mails to which they were an answer as an attachment or mails containing *themselves* as an attachment. This seems to be due to B-( incompatibility of email programs (I'm writing in Outlook Express here).

I have received my own mail just like I had sent it, without any attachment.
Please see our Administrivia at:
http://www.psych.ucsb.edu/~rowe/dinosaur-administrivia.html
for a refresher course on the rules.