the biggest predators

hello

is there anybody out there [uhh... sounds a bit like Pink Floyd ;o) ]
who can give me a most actually "hitlist" of the biggest carnosaurs
referring the most actually standing at the moment?

there are rumors that T. rex is getting smaller and smaller and .... :o(
by the way  ...  whats about K. Righbys one ?    There are news ??

and isn't it right that not the biggest Spinosaur, a fish eating dinosaur
(thats are my information standing), could handle an adult t. rex ?

puhhh....  Palaentology is like the Information Technology
if you be one day not in town, you are no longer be up to date.

thank you very much for your answer.

by

Charlie from Austria