Re: Sending attachments to the dino list

<As has not happened, though some computers may have misunderstood parts of my HTML mail, or parts of the text that are copied from a WinWord 97 file, as an attachment.>

Some e-mail programs have a length limit; if the e-mail is too long it will become an attachment.  I've had that happen myself when I became discursive.
Regards,
 Brian
Ah! If anyone hasn't got my entire mail (ends with lots of references), I can send it again in chunks.