Fw: avian flight

----- Original Message -----
Sent: Sunday, January 14, 2001 11:35 AM
Subject: Re: avian flight

Actual hard evidence for the hypotheses in my paper is, of course, hard to find. Like HP Dinogeorge, I need a couple of "dinobirds" (though I won't use that word), with the only difference that they don't climb, parachute or glide but swim. If they happened to live in very small rivers like dippers do today, and if they were the size of Microraptor or less, then it is highly improbable to find a fossil. :-( If only someone would find a skeleton of one of the Jurassic dromaeosaurs, troodontids etc....