RE: Rigby's rex (wasRe: the biggest predators)

Any additional information on Rigby's T-Rex dig? I did see a Glasgow
newspaper article in which there was going to be a museum near the Fork Peck
Reservoir housing at least a cast of the T-Rex and possibly a preparation
lab. This article was from about a year ago.

Thanks,

Bob Simon