A few species names if you please.

Concerning "The Scientific American Book of Dinosaurs" Skeletal Gallery I would like to know the species names of the following creatures that were illustrated.

Pelecyornis.

Psittacosaurus.

Confuciusornis.

Andalgalornis (am I missinterpreting or are those claws on its wings?)

Aepyornis.

Dinornis.

Parasaurolophus.

Mamenchisaurus.

Apatosaurus.

Camarasaurus

Dicraeosaurus.

Diplodocus.

I don't want anyone to go out of their way but if you happen to know off hand or can easily find out then I would really appreciate even a few answers.

Also what ever became of the "hadrosaur neck thickness/did they have a short fin or many spine-like structures along the back" controversy?  Have scientist reached a consensus on the matter?