Re: Info request - Brit Dinos

If you are hoping for dinosaurs you won't find them at the British
Museum - that's where we house the archaeological treasures of our
former Empire.  What you want is, of course, the Natural History Museum
in South Kensington (take the Underground to South Kensington and follow
the signs through the foot tunnel under the roads).

I would put in a plug for Oxford University Museum of Natural History on
Parks Road, Oxford.  Small but perfectly formed, in the middle of a very
beautiful city with several large bookshops at which you can acquire all
those paleo books that you have been longing to read, and best of all
the museum is only a stone's throw from the University Parks, where
during May and June you can watch the University cricket team play in
the most idyllic setting, for free.

cheers
Stephen