just a test

Hello guys (and girls),

This is just a test. I have not received any dino-related mail in 4 days and I
wonder if there is something wrong...
Sorry to take up space in this way!

Bert  'Angel to some, demon to others' Dol

Fysisch analist-2
Innovation & Engineering Group                                  'The lure of
the distant and the difficult is deceptive,
Philips Semiconductors Stadskanaal                         the great
opportunity is where you are.'
The Netherlands

Phone:  0031 599 632380/632306                                         -  John
Burroughs
Fax:        0031 599 632514
Mobile:  0031 620 440978

'Vision is the art of seeing the invisible'   -   Jonathan Swift