Paul's "Predatory Dinosaurs of the World"

Hello all,

I was wandering if anyone could please give me the ISBN# for Paul's book,"Predatory Dinosaurs of the World"? This book I know is out of print. This book has alluded me for quite an long while now and it is driving me mad! I always feel I have an empty hole in my reference books. I'm am now very determined to track down a copy one way or another. Anyway, thanks much for your help!

You can email me off list at: todd@sunstorm.net

Cheers all!

Todd Marshall
www.marshalls-art.com