Please help with Specimen Number and Museum abbreviation!

        All,

        Could someone with a copy of Glut's encyclopaedia look under
"Gryposaurus" and send me the specimen number of the gorgeous Kritosaurus
notabilis skull which was illustrated by Wieshampel in the chapter on
hadrosaurs in the Dinosauria?

        Also, does anyone know what museum is commonly abbreviated AUMP?
Does the A stand for Augusta? I'm pretty sure it is a museum in the South
East.

        Thanks for any and all help,

        Wagner