Re: Paul's "Predatory Dinosaurs of the World"

> Date: Wed, 17 Jan 2001 10:45:21 EST
> From: MKIRKALDY@aol.com
>
> < I was wandering if anyone could please give me the ISBN# for
> Paul's book,"Predatory Dinosaurs of the World"? This book I know is
> out of print.> <SNIP>
>
> There is a copy available on eBay--Item 1403686148.  The bid amount
> is currently at $19.50.  Auction ends January 18, around 5 p.m. PST.

You can do slightly better than that at abebooks.com which has two
second-hand copies available, the cheaper one at $16.95 -- plus the
added bonus that someone else isn't going to sneakily whip it away
from you by offering more!  Go to http://abebooks.com/ and search for
"predatory dinosaurs" to see the details.

Oh yes, and _of course_ you should have started by reading the
Dinosaur FAQ's page on obtaining out-of-print books :-)
http://www.miketaylor.org.uk/dino/faq/s-lit/oop/index.html

P.S. the ISBN is 0671687336

)_v__/\  Orthoganality uber alles!