RE: Coelophysis Remains

-----Original Message-----
From: owner-dinosaur@usc.edu [mailto:owner-dinosaur@usc.edu]On Behalf Of James Popwell
Sent: Wednesday, January 17, 2001 8:30 PM
To: Dinosaur List
Subject: Coelophysis Remains

Have the remains of Coelophysis been found in Nova Scotia on the Fundy coast? I can only find references to finds in the western U.S.

This is what I have, not Coelophysis but Coelophysid

BAIRD & OLSEN, 1983

Number:

Locality: Minas Basin, Fundy Basin, Nova Scotia, Canada.

Horizon: Wolfville Formation, Late Triassic.

Material:

Baird, Donald, and Paul E. Olsen, 1983. Late Triassic Herptofauna from the Wolfville Formation of the Minas Basin (Fundy Basin) Nova Scotia, Canada. Abstracts with Programs, 1983. 18th Annual Meeting Northeastern Section, The Geological Society of America: 122.

Tracy