Set theory?

Are any members of this list familiar with and articulate in
mathematical set theory?
If so, can you contact me off list?
It is, believe it or not, relevant to paleo, but I don't want to start
explaining it until I've had an opportunity to discuss it throughly with
some more knowledgable individuals.
Thanks!

ES

Dinosaur Interplanetary Gazette - When you think of dinosaurs, think of
DIG!
Recommended by National Education Association, Encyclopedia Britannica
Internet Guide, Yahoo and Yahooligans Choice, Netscape Site of the Day.
Member of The Paleo Ring

A prequel to Teefr by Edward Summer
A Yahooligans choice.