BCF / BADD (Kind of an attempt at humor)

Right in the midst of all of the contention involving the confirmation
hearings for the (US) President's designate for Attorney General, I read
the following quote, which I have edited for use here. It seems to be a
good one-size-fits-all indictment for anyone that disagrees with you on
a subject you feel passionate about. BCF / BADD comes to mind.
(Actually, the quote was from Simon Singh's popular book about
cryptology, "The Code Book.")

PS: I'm not taking sides.

* * * * *

The people involved in the [X] debate are all intelligent, honorable,
and pro-[X], but they never possess more than two of these qualities at
once.