Internships

Greetings all,

I know this is a long-shot, but. . .

Does anyone on the list know of geology/paleontology summer internships or jobs that are open for a sophomore geology major with some field and lab experience? I'm currently looking for something to do this summer, and I am just exploring my options at the moment. Please reply off-list (or on-list, if it's something that would be of general interest).

Thanks!

Andy
Andrew A. Farke
South Dakota School of Mines and Technology, Box C308
501 East St. Joseph Street
Rapid City, SD  57701
(605) 394-2784
andyfarke@hotmail.com