"Aniksosaurus darwini"

Hey everyone.  Dug up some new info today on our favorite obscure theropod "Aniksosaurus".  On the website http://www.tierraaustral.com/informacion/nota_paleo.htm , I found the following (in badly translated Spanish, courtesy of Altavista)-

To the listing of discoveries that was added, in 1995, aniksosaurus darwini 130 kilómertos to the north of Sarmiento. Martinez said that " the anatomy of these fossils does not call so much to the attention. It seems great dinosaurio carnivorous but dwarfed. What would be possible is that outside a species located near the base of the great group of dinosaurios that in the long run went to give origin to the birds. This animal would be tetanuro but it would have a series of characteristics that already preanunican to the evolved group more ".

This gives us some new information regarding "Aniksosaurus".  First, we have a species name, "A. darwini".  Second, we have a location- 130 km north of Sarmiento, Brazil.  Third, we can guess the formation.  What other species is described in the article as having been found 130 km north of Sarmiento?  Notohypsilophodon comodorensis, which was found in the Bajo Barreal Formation.  What else is mentioned in the article?  Xenotarsosaurus bonapartei, Epachtosaurus scuttoi and a titanosauriform skull, all from the same formation.  Thus, I conclude "Aniksosaurus" was found in that formation as well.  What else do we know?  It's a tetanuran and "near the base of the great group of dinosaurios that in the long run went to give origin to the birds".  This sounds suspiciously like "basal coelurosaur" to me.  Finally, the real link to official data.  Are there tetanurans known from the Bajo Barreal Formation already?  There are two, a Megaraptor relative (Martinez, Lamanna, Smith, Casal and Luna 1999) and a basal coelurosaur (Martinez and Novas 1997).  Guess which I think "Aniksosaurus" is.  So, for further information on "Aniksosaurus", read Martinez and Novas (1997), which can be found translated on Polyglot.  Finally, some concrete information on this nomen nudum.

P.S. Thank you Ray Stanford for the link to http://www.search4science.com , where I found this information.

Mickey Mortimer