Theropod tooth article online

On the same website as "Aniksosaurus", I found a link to an article I haven't seen mentioned yet.

Buscalioni, Gasparini, Perez-Moreno and Sanz, ?.  Argentinean theropods: First morphological analysis on isolated teeth. First European Workshop on Vertebrate Paleontology.  Bulletin of the Geological Society of Denmark.

I'm not sure when it was published, sometime between 1996 and 2000.  Several news articles are on the site too.

Read it here: http://www.2dgf.dk/online/thefin.htm .

Mickey Mortimer