Re: Masiakasaurus

On Fri, 19 Jan 2001, Mark Perew wrote:

> Can someone point me to some information on Masiakasaurus?  Anything at all
> will be appreciated.

Google.com turns up one site:
http://www.ankizy.org/dinosaurs.html
Which also mentions "Rapetosaurus", another one I've never heard of. It
seems from the page that both are unpublished Madagascan forms.
"Rapetosaurus" is a titanosaur,  and I'm guessing that it's the one in the
pic on the webpage with Dr. Catherine Forster. The page also says that
"Masiakasaurus" is a "collie-size predator".

T. MICHAEL KEESEY
     AOL Instant Messenger   <Ric Blayze>
      ICQ                     <77314901>
       Yahoo! Messenger        <Mighty Odinn>