Re: So here it is...

In a message dated 1/19/01 4:53:01 PM Eastern Standard Time,
David.Marjanovic@gmx.at writes:

> > David Marjanovic wrote-
>  >
>  > > Sure?!? *Allosaurus*?!?
>  >
>  > Yes, Allosaurus. :-) Currie and Dong (1994) state "In later theropods,
>  > including Allosaurus, troodontids and tyrannosaurids, the separation
[between
>  > V1 and the other nerves] is
>  > complete." (pg.2049).
>
>  :-(

This seems very odd to me, too, as I am positive that, way beck in the hoary
past (say, late '80s or early '90s!), when I first heard about this
particular neural anatomy issue, it was from studies Bakker had done
*contrasting* the situation in allosaurs with that in tyrannosaurs.

--Nick P.