Size and ID of "_Oviraptor_ Embryo"

Can anyone give me dimensions on the "oviraptor embryo"?  Restorations
of this embryo seem to depict a stouter egg than the "_Oviraptor_ egg"
specimens I've seen (such as the cast I own).  Would the skeleton only
occupy the center, with considerable space at either end of the egg
(which would explain this somewhat)?

Also, has anyone identified the genus or species of this embryo or the
"brooding _Oviraptor_" or is this not possible with these specimens?

-- Ralph W. Miller III   ralph.miller@alumni.usc.edu