No politics on the dinosaur list

Dinolisters will please keep their personal politics off of the dinosaur
list.  We are here to discuss dinosaurs and related issues.   Please see:
http://www.cmnh.org/fun/dinosaur-archive/1998Nov/msg00193.html
for an earlier ruling on the subject.

While I am at it:

Be sure that there is an attribution to the author if you are replying to a
post.  There have been many posts this past week where it has been impossible
to discern who said what or when.

Please trim posts to dinosaur relevant material.  We have recently seen a
number of posts which included chitchat that should have been taken off-list.
 There is no need to reply to or include every single line of a previous post.

Thank you for your cooperation.

Mary Kirkaldy
Dinosaur Mailing List Co-owner