RE: CROUCHING TIGER LOCATION

Who cares who sits in the White House, or in the Lodge for that matter (I'm
Australian).  All politicians are the same and always cut funding to
Education,  Universities, Museums and Science Research because "the Budget
Surplus can be better spent elsewhere."  Yeah right.....

Anyway

Just a question about Muttaburrasaurus,

Does anyone know of any new finds?
The ones that I know of are

Rosebury Downs near Muttaburra in QLD Australia in 1963

A skull discovered at Dunluce Station in QLD in 1987

Skeletal fragments found at Iona in QLD and teeth at Lightening Ridge in NSW

Thanks in advance

Hayley Longworth