Re: Bakker in L.A.

On Tue, 23 Jan 2001, Richard Peirce wrote:

> Those of us living in the Los Angeles area might like to know that Robert
> Bakker will be part of Dinosaur Day this coming Saturday, January 27 at the
> main Los Angeles Public Library, 600 W. 5th St. He is scheduled to conduct a
> teacher workshop from 10:30-11:30 and public lectures (for the whole family)
> at 12:30, 1:30, 2:30 & 3:30. All events in the Library's Taper Auditorium.
> For more information:   <http://www.lapl.org/kidsweb/dinodays.html>

Then there'll be two long-haired, bearded dino-nuts there! (Although I'm
no match for Dr. Bakker in any of those three categories).

This sounds like it might be a good opportunity for DMListers in the L.A.
area to convene.

T. MICHAEL KEESEY
     AOL Instant Messenger   <Ric Blayze>
      ICQ                     <77314901>