It's HERE!!!

I went to my post office box and found a key for the larger boxes. I opened it up and saw a large package, I thought Cool a book. I looked to see where it was from and it said Cambridge University Press. I thought, No way!!! It can’t be, it’s not suppose to be published until March. Quick rip it open!!!

Yes, it is The Age of Dinosaurs in Russia and Mongolia.

It’ll be absorbing it for quite some time…

Tracy