Ely Kish Website

G'day everyone,

I was just doing an Internet search a few minutes ago and stumbled upon the website of famed paleolife artist Ely Kish. Some of you may recogninze her work from such publications as Russel's _Dinosaurs of North America_, or Gould's _Book of Life_. Indeed, I recogninze most of her work from the Canadian Museum of Nature, as a number of her paintings and sculptures adorn the Dinosaur Hall.
At any rate, seeing as how I've never seen the site posted as of yet, I thought I might take the chance:

http://www.elykish.com/index.htm

-Jordan Mallon