Re: Masiakasaurus details (joke - you've been warned!!)

David.Marjanovic@gmx.at wrote:

"'Whenever we played Knopfler's music, we tended to find more fossils of
this little, new creature,' Sampson told BBC News Online. 'It became our
running joke: if we didn't play it, we wouldn't find the fossils, and if we
did play it, we would.'"

Hey, just be thankful they weren't listening to Prince...

"Masiakasaurus theartistformerlyknownasprincei"
(since the ICZN does not sanction the use of symbols.)

Tim

Dr Timothy J. Williams

USDA/ARS Researcher
Agronomy Hall