Re: Masiakasaurus details (joke - you have been warned!!)

Anyway, it could have been much worse. Sampson could have named this new dinosaur after Boy George, Britney Spears, Tommy Lee, or even worse:
*Masiakasaurus davidcrosbyi*

This may or may not be a good trend...dare we foresee _Axlrosea_, _Hendrixsaurus_, and _Ledzepplinia_? Worse yet, I've been in the field with an individual who insisted on listening to the same 2 Ziggy Marley tapes over and over and over and over again for 4 straight days...

At any rate, I'm still waiting for some theropod worker to do the right thing and name a really large theropod _Calvinosaurus wattersoni_.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Jerry D. Harris
Dept of Earth & Environmental Science
University of Pennsylvania