possible side trip for folks going to the Tucson shows (thread drift!)

For those list members heading to start of the Tucson mineral and fossil
extravaganza this weekend, I can offer a side trip of interest
to a few folks. Through Sunday night, I'll be working at the
4-meter telescope on Kitt Peak, and could give a few inside tours
in the afternoons. I can be reached at this email address or
(520) 318-8621.

The show does explain why nobody batted an eye when I carried a 35-pound chunk
of olivine through the Tucson airport this morning...

Bill Keel
Astronomy, University of Alabama