Re: Choosing Twenty-Six Representative Genera

As the parental unit of a young dinosaur enthusiast, here's my two
cents:

As previously noted, there are dinosaur ABC's out there.  Many feature
the same dinosaurs (T. Mike Keesey's chestnuts, I believe).  Personally,
I would like to see a book that included some of the other wonderful,
incredible dinosaurs - and let people know that T doesn't have to just
mean "Tyrannosaurus."  I like the two dinosaurs per letter idea.