RE: Masiakasaurus details (joke - you have been warned!!)

Hm, looks like another
bizarre-but-thus-strangely-fascinating Abelisaurid.
The first thing I thought when I saw the artist's
rendering of the _Masiakasaurus_ head was "spinosaur",
even though those crazy dentary teeth (or just all the
teeth) look strikingly like something a pterosaur
should have (as has already been mentioned several
times.)
As far as the name goes, well..maybe "Beatlesonia" is
next? (Although perhaps their influence has been drawn
on enough in archaeo- and paleontological fields..)

-Tara Lepore