Re: Twenty-six

Which part of the following letter is new? and which part is quoted?
Thank you
ES.

Ronald Orenstein wrote:

> >I would like to weigh in here as an author of children's books,
> >myself.  The trouble with using alphabetical order is that it teaches
> >absolutely nothing to the readers of the books.  If there would be a way
> >to develop an order or structure for your book that would, in itself, be
> >both interesting and actually say something useful, I think the book would
> >gain.
>
> >You might consider an arrangement by time, or by geographical location
> >(though if you did that I would certainly say something about the fact
> >that the continents are not in the same place that they were in the
> >Mesozoic), or perhaps even according to date of discovery (it might be
> >interesting to show what kinds of dinosaurs were discovered in the 19th
> >century compared with some of the ones that have turned up only in the
> >past few years, and how that has helped us learn more about dinosaur
> >variety; plus, it might give you a chance to talk about some of the very
> >interesting people who have discovered dinosaurs down through the years).
>
> --
> Ronald I. Orenstein                           Phone: (905) 820-7886
> International Wildlife Coalition              Fax/Modem: (905) 569-0116
> 1825 Shady Creek Court
> Mississauga, Ontario, Canada L5L 3W2          mailto:ornstn@home.com

Dinosaur Interplanetary Gazette - When you think of dinosaurs, think of DIG!
Recommended by National Education Association, Encyclopedia Britannica Internet
Guide, Yahoo and Yahooligans Choice, Netscape Site of the Day. Member of The
Paleo Ring

A prequel to Teefr by Edward Summer
A Yahooligans choice.