Re: Interesting New Book--Evolution of Herbivory in Terrestrial Vertebrates

An addition to my library request list, definitely.
I notice that the book reports a 1996 symposium.  Like chess openings and
computer programs, paleontology changes fast enough that 1996 is some time
ago.  Could anyone comment on whether parts of this book have become
obsolete, particularly in regard to dinos?
(I'd also ask if anyone has a record of grandmaster experience in the Hanham
Variation of Philidor's Defense, the 2 bishops vs. bishop and knight
endgame, in the past year or so, but that's pushing it!)