Re: New views on dinosaurs continue to trickle down

I posted this url:

 > > http://www.dansjp3page.com/fr-feather.jpg

I guess I should clarify that the image is Stan
Winston (I think) in the upper lefthand corner and the
back of the head of a _Spielbergraptor_ with display
feathers running along it.  I hope the image comes
back soon, but it's not stunning or anything.

=====
Larry

"Catapultam habeo. Nisi Pecuniam omnen mihi dabis ad capul tuum saxum immane
mittam."