Edmarka rex paper by Bakker

I realize that i'm probably flooding the list with too many messages, and that I should compress my comments into a single gigantic post, but I found this wonderful paper on Megalosaurids (and other cool critters) from the Morrison Formation that I thought all of you Theropod lovers would die to read. It has great figures of various skeletal elements in multiple views and info on the lesser-known taxa.

http://www.rjames.com/megalosaur/