Re: Twenty-six

> Date: Fri, 26 Jan 2001 12:54:16 -0500
> From: Ronald Orenstein <ornstn@home.com>
>
>> You might consider an arrangement by time, or by geographical
>> location [...]  or perhaps even according to date of discovery

Ronald,

Thanks for these thoughts.  In fact, I am prototyping the book as a
web site (not currently visible to the world, unfortunately, due to
IP issues on the images I am currently working with), in which I list
the dinosaurs in all of these orders!  In additionl (and most
importantly) I have the list by family tree, in which the nodes are
links to the individual dinosaurs' pages.

One of the frustrations of Boring Old Paper, of course, is that at
some stage, I will have to choose just one of these orders to be the
one that's printed.  Even so, I intend and have intended from the
beginning to include five separate "contents" pages -- ordered
alphabetically, in a family tree, by discovery date, by living period
and by geographical location.

Thanks again for your input,

)_v__/\  "Fat Charlie the Archangel files for divorce" -- Paul Simon,
         "Crazy Love, volume II"