Marysaurus Kirkaldiensis and Dino Paper Links

I know of 2 posts on the list that refer to this small south african theropod, and nothing else for it on the net. Any refs? Is it a compsognathid/coelurid/other? Do any of you know where I could find an online paper on theropod braincase anatomy? BTW, I have some cool links for Lourinhanosaurus antunesi, Torvosaurus (and some other Morrison theropods), Acrocanthosaurus, and great lists of synapomorphies for the Dinosauria as a whole (although it probably needs revision because of new finds)....I'll let you know if I find any other goodies.

Morrison theropods at:
http://www.dinosaurweb.com/papers/drymesathesis/

Dino diagnostics at:
http://www4.ncsu.edu/~rjpatchu/paleobiology/Dino_Osteology/lect4.html
and
http://www.sciencemag.org/feature/data/1041760.shl

Lourinhanosaurus article at:
http://homepage.altavista.com/lourinhanosaurus/la_index.html
(is it just me, or does the pelvic girdle on this animal closely resemble that on GSP's Giganotosaurus reconstruction? hmmm...)

Acrocanthosaurus article at:
http://www.mnhn.fr/publication/geodiv/g00n2a3.pdf