Re: Choosing Twenty-Six Representative Genera

Perhaps you could get round the T. rex problem by being the first to
resurrect Manospondylus Gigas as an objective senior synonym...

More seriously, why not be unconventional and leave T. rex out - every
child who knows any dinosaurs knows about it already.  They won't think
that you don't, and it gets you out of taking sides in the
hunter/scavenger debate.

cheers
Stephen